Monday, October 12, 2009

BP10_20091012_Flickr

In looking through some lesson plans incorporating Flickr I came up with an idea for a lesson that could be used with my high school show choir. Searching through Flickr I was pleasantly surprised to find so much available to my students.

The plan I would like to incorporate would involve my students searching through Flickr for photos of students involved in show choir. Students would choose five pictures and use them as a compare and contrast exercise in the use of facials when performing.

After comparing and contrasting the five pictures the student would then create a picture showing what they would consider to be appropriate facials to use in performance and upload it to a class site.

References

AuCoin, P. NYC Helpline: How To: Incorporate Technology in the Classroom; Using flickr.com in the Classroom. Retrieved on October 12, 2009 from http://www.teachersnetwork.org/NTNY/nychelp/technology/flickr.htm


1 comment:

Tracey Moore said...

That sounds like a great lesson plan Steve. Sounds like it would be fun for your students.

~Tracey